Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pseudo Vegan Pizza




Our dinner tonight fulfilled a craving that has been biting at my heels for over a month now. Years ago Katie, my darling roommate, showed me this yummy asian-esque pizza. Truthfully, I think most things that involve ginger make me joyous. Here is the recipe if you are at all interested (this is only pseudo-vegan because I was lazy with the crust, but everything else fits in to a vegan palate):
Pizza Dough= however you make yours is great
Sauce= peanut butter + soy sauce + grated ginger (delicious even if it sounds weird)
Toppings= bean sprouts, broccoli, shredded carrots, and any other veggie that floats your boat.

After our yummy dinner we went for a rollerblade up the canyon and headed to a BYU women's soccer game...all in all, a grand evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment